Continuing Medical Education (CME) Committee
The APSN Continuing Medical Education (CME) Committee is a subcommittee of the APSN and provides advice to the APSN Executive Council. The Committee aims to provide leadership, coordination and direction for Continuing Medical Education (CME) activities of the APSN.
The Continuing Medical Education (CME) Committee of the APSN is accountable for:
- Work with Host Societies in developed countries to deliver CME courses aimed at young nephrologists from low to low-middle income countries in the Asia Pacific region.
- Recommend APSN speakers for these CME courses and for other regional meetings as appropriate.
- Invite and assess nominations for travel grants to CME courses from APSN affiliated societies.
- Provide support for CME activities held in conjunction with regional meetings of developing countries.
- Evaluate and endorse CME courses and consider means to improve upon them.
Continuing Medical Education (CME) Members
|Muh-Geot Wong||Chair||Australia||Australian and New Zealand Society of Nephrology|
|Lily Mushahar||Deputy Chair||Malaysia||Malaysian Society of Nephrology|
|Gary Chan||Member||Hong Kong||Hong Kong Society of Nephrology|
|Titi Chen||Member||Australia||Australian and New Zealand Society of Nephrology|
|Wei Chen||Member||China||Chinese Society of Nephrology|
|Chih-Kang Chiang||Member||Taiwan||Taiwan Society of Nephrology|
|Sinee Disthabanchong||Member||Thailand||Nephrology Society of Thailand|
|Chuanming Hao||Member||China||Chinese Society of Nephrology|
|Sang-kyung Jo||Member||Korea||Korean Society of Nephrology|
|Mei-Chuan Kuo||Member||Taiwan||Taiwan Society of Nephrology|
|Alison Ma||Member||Hong Kong||Hong Kong Society of Nephrology|
|K S Nayak||Member||India||Indian Society of Nephrology|
|Hyeong-Cheon Park||Member||Korea||Korean Society of Nephrology|
|Yusuke Suzuki||Member||Japan||Japanese Society of Nephrology|
|Esther Zhao Zhi Tan||Member||Malaysia||Malaysian Society of Nephrology||Tetsuhiro Tanaka||Member||Japan||Japanese Society of Nephrology||Kornchanok Vareesangthip||Member||Thailand||Nephrology Society of Thailand|
|Eranga Wijewickrama||Member||Sri Lanka||Sri Lanka Society of Nephrology|